Breakeven EA

To add comments, please log in or register
tj0o
tj0o  
Hi, is it possible to have an EA manully close a trade (no stoplosses) when the price retracts back to the entry price? Is it possible to have a breakeven EA without stop losses?
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  

Of course.

But not manually closing, that implies that you close the trade so if the robot needs to close the trade its automatic.

tj0o
tj0o  
Marco vd Heijden:

Of course.

But not manually closing, that implies that you close the trade so if the robot needs to close the trade its automatic.

Okay, thank you. Sorry about the phrasing lol. I have a developer from Indonesia attempting to code it for me but he's having some trouble and saying the spread affects it. Can you write some code or something that he would understand so that he can fix the EA? Thank you.

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
The spread should be dynamically incorporated into the design, and thus the levels must widen with it, before the mechanism checks to see if the BE point was reached.
tj0o
tj0o  
Marco vd Heijden:
The spread should be dynamically incorporated into the design, and thus the levels must widen with it, before the mechanism checks to see if the BE point was reached.

He sent me a prototype. Can you test it and tell me exactly what's wrong with it? I'll send it to you if you would like.

To add comments, please log in or register