For you, a Forex Pip is? - page 3

A pip for me is a unit and it simply depends on the total amount that I am reporting it. it is not a percent but rather a various part from my bankroll.

MetaSky:

A pip for me is a unit and it simply depends on the total amount that I am reporting it. it is not a percent but rather a various part from my bankroll.

You deposit pips into your bank ?

figurelli:

A subsidiary answer: a pip for Gold, as pictured below, is a falling pip ;-)

Please expalin why you posted that chart for Gold and named it "Falling pips of Gold"? Is that chart explaining what is "pip" and what is "point"? I do not understand what do you mean by that chart. 

Vorobyov:
Please expalin why you posted that chart for Gold and named it "Falling pips of Gold"? Is that chart explaining what is "pip" and what is "point"? I do not understand what do you mean by that chart. 
Please, read all the context before this phrase, it was just a metaphor.

I isolate myself from the lack of a practical definition of pip by using volatility points in my coding.

A volatility point, for me, is ATR(100)/100 on the daily chart. Most times it is equal to a pip and makes coding much easier.

PzTrading:

I isolate myself from the lack of a practical definition of pip by using volatility points in my coding.

A volatility point, for me, is ATR(100)/100 on the daily chart. Most times it is equal to a pip and makes coding much easier.

can you give an example? (chart and maths how you count it)
Reason: