activation

i buy a ea on market. 

i pay money.

i download and is there any thing to i have to do for activation ??

i don't understand rules IV9 and IV10 

please help. 

I think - it is nothing to do for you.

As to the rules so you should know that any copy of the EA is connected with your computer so you can use this copy on your computer only. if you want to use the EA on the other computer (if you download it to the other pc) so it will be the other automatic actication. It may be 4 activation as a minimum but the seller can estimate the other number of it.

The meaning of it: some people are having more than 1 pc at home or at work so ... EA per computer = activation.

newdigital:

I think - it is nothing to do for you.

As to the rules so you should know that any copy of the EA is connected with your computer so you can use this copy on your computer only. if you want to use the EA on the other computer (if you download it to the other pc) so it will be the other automatic actication. It may be 4 activation as a minimum but the seller can estimate the other number of it.

The meaning of it: some people are having more than 1 pc at home or at work so ... EA per computer = activation. 

i use one computer but two meta trader on diffent companies. is there any thing to do for me ?

As far as I understand the rules - it is per pc only :

The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.

newdigital:

As far as I understand the rules - it is per pc only :

ok. thank you. i will ask this to seller.
Reason: