Download problem market MT4 after migrating to new VPS

Hello,

I mirgrated to a new VPS and installed MT4 and configured all options and connected to my accounts.

Now I experience that I cannot download EAs from the market within my clients.

Why?

Can anyone provide a solution?

I already did the following:

Close MT4 clients, delete C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp , open MT4 again and try to download. Failed!

Thank you for any advice in advance.

Regards.

Christian Schuller:

Hello,

I mirgrated to a new VPS and installed MT4 and configured all options and connected to my accounts.

Why?

Can anyone provide a solution?

There seems to be a system wide issue downloading some indicators and experts

2017.06.10 14:32:38.897 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'XXXX XXXX' [500]

Another serious failure of the delivery mechanism that is not connected with a new release

I would raise a ticket with the service desk, hopefully someone will pick this up before Monday

James Cater:

There seems to be a system wide failure downloading some indicators and experts

2017.06.10 14:32:38.897 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'XXXX XXXX' [500]

Another serious failure of the delivery mechanism that is not connected with a new release

I would raise a ticket with the service desk, hopefully someone will pick this up before Monday

Thank you James.

I experienced what you say now with several EAs and indicators.

Thanks.

Searching won't help resolve this. This is a failure of the MetaQuotes delivery mechanism and is unlikely to have a workaround.

We have been getting multiple reports of "failed to download" issues with demo and purchased products. These reports started coming through this morning.

We have since managed to recreate the issue in multiple regions on both VPS and local machines.

UPDATE 2017.06.10  18:17 BST:

This has since escalated to a system wide issue.  Currently you cannot download ANY demos or purchased products

James Cater:

Searching won't help resolve this. This is a failure of the MetaQuotes delivery mechanism and is unlikely to have a workaround.

We have been getting multiple reports of "failed to download" issues with demo and purchased products. These reports started coming through this morning.

We have since managed to recreate the issue in multiple regions on both VPS and local machines.

UPDATE 2017.06.10  18:17 BST:

This has since escalated to a system wide issue.  Currently you cannot download ANY demos or purchased products

Thanks for the info, maybe this should be sticky-ed  ?
Reason: