Re-adding an indicator window to MT4 iOS

I accidentally deleted my indicator window and I really need it back haha. Can someone help me by showing me how to do this? 

When you say indicator window is it the small one below the main chart, if so, go to your navigator button on the top of the platform, hold the cursor over and it will tell you what each button is, click it to open a box at the side of the chart, scroll down to find the indicator you lost, then click it and drag over to the main chart and it will appear where it was previous, hope this helps, PM if you need further assistance, may seem a small problem to users on here,(lack of help) but I know what it's like to get a simple answer, it's like you should be born with the knowledge.

Accidentally deleted mt4 default indicators on my android phone..how do i recover them?

LW Mwakina:
Accidentally deleted mt4 default indicators on my android phone..how do i recover them?

You can't delete the default indicators, you simply removed them from your chart settings, click the indicators icon again to add them again.

Reason: