Earn more than 60 pips daily strategy - page 3

yesterday results of the strategy were great

Files:
Untitled.png  24 kb

today results

nice week end

Files:
Untitled2.png  24 kb

today i received the automatic version of my strategy (Expert Advisor) from the programmer of EAs

this EA is based on the strategy and will help all members who haven't time to trade manually

the graph of backtest is very optimistic

i will send it to all members who work manually on my strategy to try it

all member who want the EA ,it will be available for all this week

to receive the automatic version of the strategy (New EA) leave me your E-mail

yesterday result ,scalping

Files:
2.png  18 kb

good start this week

Files:
Untitled.png  22 kb

last day result by the strategy

Files:
Untitled.png  27 kb

today result by the strategy

Files:
Untitled.png  27 kb

Hi, goe. I have sent my email details to you via private message. Can you help me get your EA or indicators. I have lost some much money on trading. Thanks

tomgu:
Hi, goe. I have sent my email details to you via private message. Can you help me get your EA or indicators. I have lost some much money on trading. Thanks

i sent to you

good luck

goe:
today i received the automatic version of my strategy (Expert Advisor) from the programmer of EAs this EA is based on the strategy and will help all members who haven't time to trade manually the graph of backtest is very optimistic i will send it to all members who work manually on my strategy to try it all member who want the EA ,it will be available for all this week to receive the automatic version of the strategy (New EA) leave me your E-mail

Hi Goe ! thank you for your strategy

Can you help me get your ea or template I have sent my email details to you via private message , thanks

Reason: