[unknown retcode 10001] - what is it?

An user of my MT5 EA has written:

I have questions ...

This report appear :

2014.02.11 02:01:45.356 grid_harvester_mt5 (GBPJPY.e,M1) CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 0.02 GBPJPY.e [unknown retcode 10001]

is it normal??

my TP is 10 pip, when that report appear and the profit reached 12pip++ the EA not closing the trade ...

please advice ...  

Actually i never encounter this error before. it looks that EA is doing everything right it just gets report of an unknown error and is unable to close the trade. How do i get to the bottom of this and find the source of the issue? 

angreeee:

I have questions ...

This report appear :

2014.02.11 02:01:45.356 grid_harvester_mt5 (GBPJPY.e,M1) CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 0.02 GBPJPY.e [unknown retcode 10001]

is it normal??

my TP is 10 pip, when that report appear and the profit reached 12pip++ the EA not closing the trade ...

please advice ...  

Actually i never encounter this error before. it looks that EA is doing everything right it just gets report of an unknown error and is unable to close the trade. How do i get to the bottom of this and find the source of the issue? 

As the error code is not in any documentation you might want to ask the service desk what error 10001 is

angreeee:

I have questions ...

This report appear :

Yes, you have to write to ServiceDesk.

Please let us informed of their reply. Thank you.

Service Desk answers very slowly, so to report anything there, I have to have data I can logically understand. (so they could do anything with them)

I have absolutely no information as what are the results of that error (different each time or the same) so its pointless to report that error at the moment.

My customer is occupied with other things, if the issue persists I will get more information which I could address service desk with.

angevoyageur:

Yes, you have to write to ServiceDesk.

Please let us informed of their reply. Thank you.

Reason: