I am creating a EA for signal provision service and need suggestions

Hi friends!!.

I introduce myself briefly, my name is Marcos Correas, from Argentina. Please, sorry for my english!!!

I am a C/C++/ Python developer, and for a little time ago a newbie in the forex world. What most interests to me is from the developer point of view, I am fascinated by the wide variety of programming techniques that apply to forex (statistical analysis, numerical computation, machine learning, etc).

I have developed a communications library that allows me to communicate two or more EAs in the same o different MT4 terminal, on the same machine, in the same network or over the Internet (based on ZeroMQ over TCP / IP), and based on that library I want to develop a signal provisioning system (A master EA that sends trading signals both automatic as manual to slave EA of subscribed customers). As I did tell you before, I am a forex beginner, and my programming skills are much greater than my knowledge of trading, so I'm looking for suggestions of traders: What features are desirable in a signal provision system?

Thank you very much and Regards!!

pal you can try to incorporate these indicate let see what-up,

ichimoku has been one of my favorite indication while the other indicator and template are still under test.

But if u can incorporate all as one it will be so nice!!!!

Files:

you should have knowledge about it or MSQl 5

Reason: