7.5% Daily with Ridiculous Scalp Strategy

Earn 7.5% daily with my Ridiculous Scalp strategy when you join my PAMM account at InstaForex. This is a high risk investment with high returns. Min investment is $50 and Max is $100 with investment period being 14 days. Follow the link in my signature - trading starts Monday 06:00 GMT. Do not invest money you cannot afford to loose. Forex Trading is a high risk investment.

So after a misunderstanding with InstaForex Spread I've moved my PAMM account to HotForex. Because of the 1:300 leverage my lot size is capped therefore I can only produce 3% per trade per day. I do find that some days my order are not triggered, but its not a lot. Min investment amount with HotForex PAMM is $100 and investment period is 1 month. Visit my website for more info and myfxbook link.

I've created a facebook group where I post my setups on a daily basis using MT4 charts. To gain access to the group you have to open a MT4 account with ETX Capital and fund it with $100. Using your own money management you can determine the lot size you are comfortable trading. Follow the link below to my website and click on "Forex Trading".

Reason: