Recover your loss first - page 3

It is a wrong thought that a trader try to recover his loss first. By this approach he may develop a revenge trading mindset which is not good for professional trading.

to recover losses then we need to be able to improve the ability of good trading. Forex is a business that has many advantages but also risks. Losses can we minimize well if we can to continue to improve good trading

Knowledge is what we need in order to be recovering anything.

uncle gober:
Trader should have a clear concept of trading due to the use of a clear concept will greatly affect the profits to be achieved. I now try to make this by using the best trading system

have a good planning is indispensable trading in forex trading this, because with a good trading plan will allow us to trade with the maximum. and run a disciplined trading plan that will provide maximum results

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

If your loss is small, then you can recover it easily but if you have years of losing trades with thousands of dollars in loss, then you should concentrate on improving your strategy and try to make good trades, forget the loss and the past.

To cover the loss then we need to learn and practice many trading well. Forex can not escape from loss, therefore we need to constantly learn and practice trading well, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. So by increasing the skills it will also increase the trading results of our past so that we can loss cover

Hi my name is mizra ajward. I have been trading forex for last 18 months or so.in the beginning i struggled a lot.but i can happily say that i never ruined my forex account even once.when i was having the bad time like every beginner suffers i didn't give up.i have tried more than 1000 indicators and a lot of trading systems to get through but nothing worked for me.but 3 months ago i came up with an awesome trading strategy which i make lots of money up to date.

This strategy is mainly for the beginners with forex knowledge whom struggle to make money in forex.

Just visit my small website and see.it will take just 10 minutes of your time.dont ignore this valuable chance.

hmhglobal.weebly.com

you wont be disappointed.trust me.

thanks

mizra

For trading, you should have good analytic skills. It seems that you have deep knowledge about it.

It is a wrong concept that you should recover your loss first, just try to remain calm and maintain your work speed with your normal attitude. If you will try to do revenge trading or try too hard to get back your lost amount, then it will be a very difficult journey for you.

Reason: