Need help to edit this EA

Hello

I have this two EA and what to edit them.

Trendmeleaveme i want it just to trade one trade per line. So if price goes up and down it wont make several trades. Jut one trade per line. So if i put a line on chart it will triger order one order and no more orders for that line. I want to plot two lines in a chart for example for two Bystop orders. And if price goes up and down i want it just plot one order per line.

Attached Image (click to enlarge)

Click to Enlarge

[ATTACH]12958[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12959[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12960[/ATTACH]

You can see the image. The original EA you can see it here TrendMeLeaveMe - MQL4 Code Base.

The other EA i want to Edit is for closing all orders at once but at a especific time. The EA is the Close on time. But this one once active it will continue to close all orders. For example i set it to close all orders at 16:00. It will close all orders at 16:00 but if i plot one order by hand or by any other EA it will continue to close all orders afther 16:00. Wat i want is to be able to program the EA to close at several hours like not just one for example i would be able to put there 12:00, 16:00, 20:00, 24:00, 4:00, 8:00. And once it closes stop closing orders atill next closing hour.

If anyone can help is most welcome.

Thanks

Files:
image.jpg  30 kb
Reason: