Considering Binary Trading

Hey, I’ve just started looking into Binary trading. I know there are a bunch of different websites like Banc de Binary, Whichway.com and anyoption.com. Can anybody point me in the right direction for a reputable online broker/site? Looking at other threads and different forums - it all kinda seems dodgy.

Is binary trading even worth it?

Hope this questioned hasn’t been already answered a hundred times before. Cheer

Hi silver_wolf,

Glad to see that you are interested in Binary trading. I hope you've had a chance to look at our website. WhichWay can offer you:

- Reliability. We are one of a few regulated binaries brokers that operates in a trustworthy jurisdiction (Australia)

- Consistent $1.80 payouts on a larger variety of forex, commodities and indices

- Superior price-tracking charts allowing you to gauge pricing patterns much easier

I welcome any questions relating to Whichway.com and our services.

Daniel Sarian,

WhichWay

Do not choose a broker in the name of regulation. When it comes to Binary, you are dealing with the gods of gamblers, so tell me how regulated that can be. Since you are willing to go into this high risk (luck dependent) business, be ready for the worse.

Hi guys i see this is old post but its a reach. 

I'm looking into this and considered to invest. So i did my job and research the Review sites that recommend and don't recommend brokers and "software" to trade with.

I found something special, all of them are recommending one broker or software ( kinda pushing it) and it alerted me,

however i found one and i need your opinion did anyone had interactions with trustedbrokerz.com 

It looks legit and onto point but I'm still scared by previous sites.

Thank you for any information 

Reason: