Can we gain success without using Demo account ? - page 2

I would like to say that u can but i myself havent gain success yet and i dont use demo account so, yeah. It's better to use demo account, testing ur skill, planning n focus on being more disciplined. Once u can be totally emotionless then u can move to real money but maybe deposit 10% of the intended amount to trade. Trade that amount for 3 months maybe n see see how ur doing

Yes indeed, one can make profit without using a demo account, but I will not advice a novice to start trading without practicing with a demo account. Demo account is meant to boost one's knowledge. It teaches one when, How etc to manage a trade and economize loses and maximize profits.Well when I started trading, I opened a demo account with profiforex for practice purpose and now I am planing on opening a micro account to start real trade. With the knowledge I got from demo account,I know for sure that I can handle any type of account in forex.

Yes we can make profit without demo account but the chances are very low. As a newbie, I recommend demo account because we learn how to trade in demo account without using our real money, but live account is not like that. The reasons some forex traders make loses is because they made haste without practicing the demo account. Live account is only recommended for an experienced trader.

We can gain success without demo account but not advisable for new traders. If you as a new trader want to trade forex, you need a demo account, it is the solid foundation to trading forex though real money is not involved.

Yes we can gain success with demo account, but the chances is very small for a new forex trader. Demo account is meant for practicing since real money is not involved. It is best for new trader who is trying to understand forex.

Forex trading is a complicated and it requires learning to understand the market, The chances of making profit without demo trading is very small. Demo trading allows a trader to trade without using his real money, he learns how to operate the market for free. Any trader who wants to learn without demo trading, will have a lot of money to spend before he can understand the market.

success in forex we need a lot of practice and study trading in a demo account. demo account is a good place to practice trading. With a demo account we can develop our trading systems, understand the trading system, etc.. So that the skills and experience of our trading will grow. try trading in instaforex with bonus post

I think we can trade successfully without trading Demo account. But i think we should trade demo trading if we want to learn the basics of Forex and get experience in trading.

I think it's hard for us to be successful in forex without a demo account. I think that demo account very helpful traders to be able to get success. With a demo account the trader can improve trading skills and can develop good trading strategy. with regular exercise in a demo account will make our trading skills will increase

Demo accounts will help traders to try practice trading with the maximum and comfortable. Therefore we need to learn and practice many trading well in a demo account to improve trading skills so that we will be successful in forex

Reason: