A little help here

Hey everybody - hope that all is good - I was wondering - what are your opinions on the forex market? Thanks in advance

angela.trninic:
Hey everybody - hope that all is good - I was wondering - what are your opinions on the forex market? Thanks in advance

Well the forex market is good, not bad at all. Especially having a good broker to take you through the market. This is why i opened an account with profiforex, they always feeds you with the market update, giving you Interbank 5 digit quotations with variable spreads. forex can't get any nicer than that.

green4:
Well the forex market is good, not bad at all. Especially having a good broker to take you through the market. This is why i opened an account with profiforex, they always feeds you with the market update, giving you Interbank 5 digit quotations with variable spreads. forex can't get any nicer than that.

Good thing i met this post man, am still new in forex and i use the broker you mentioned. Please do you use them? My journey with them so far has been good. They have good execution speed. Share more please, i need updates on them.

Forex is one of the best business you can ever find online. You can make money at your will and be a boss of your own. All you need is an investment money.

Forex is difficult but if you trade with proper knowledge and with help of expert adviser forex is very good way to earn good money.

Paul75:
Forex is difficult but if you trade with proper knowledge and with help of expert adviser forex is very good way to earn good money.

I always like your post, honest and motivating!

Forex is not much feared for me as people say they could not ave market confidently . I will suggest for them to built their abilities in trading with low margin trading .Slowly they will know market movement and will feel comfortable with forex.

Reason: