forex is only the n0.1 business in the world?

as perme i did not find any business like forex it is only business where we can makeany amount of many but at same time there is risk of loss of money but mainly iwant to say that forex even make a poor to rich and that too only when you areskilled thus forex is only no.1 business in this world which can make everyonesdream come true if they have good trading skills

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

Yes, I am agree with you. Forex is number 1 business in this world. Many benefits in forex that why people chose forex for investment like 24hour market, high liquidity, low transaction cost. For biggnner, fundamental analysis is basis term of analysis that’s very important for everyone. at present i am also working on improving my technical analysis that’ necessary for increasing knowledge and money as well.

If we compare with the other business, forex is the most flexible business. Because this business can be done by anyone who is willing to learn, and can both be done at any time so don't be surprised if a lot of people who make forex as a part-time job. However, we must remember that forex is high risk business.

Forex is best business in this world. Yes, that’s no.1 business, here we are trading with currency that’s only one business where we trade with currency, in forex market daily turnover trillion that’s hugs capital. If we using good forex strategies every time and earn every time so we can say that forex make poor to rich.

Reason: