what's your strategy in forex trade ?

Forex is an international business in the world. Fundamental and technical analysis is very important to understand on Forex business. but my strategy is technical analysis and i like it very much. technical analysis is most powerful analysis in Forex market.

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

Yes, Forex is an big international online business in the world. It’s OK, both analysis are good but according to me, I will suggest always fundamental analysis for beginner and technical analysis for professional trader. Forex technical analysis is a very useful method used by successful forex traders

strategy plays a very important role in forex trading and for this reason you must choose a broker which provide you with correct strategy from time to time.For me,BJF Trading Group indicators has been the best till date.

In Forex, Forex strategy is very important. Before start trading it’s required to make own Forex strategy and plan, then execute them. Don’t check daily results because we know Forex market rapidly change so I will suggest check every week. Yes, in Forex fundamental and technical analysis is very important to understand on Forex business.

Reason: