Indicator alert problem - different profiles

Hi to all!

I think this is my last chance and i hope that someone could help me

I am an "mql4 beginner" but I created an alarm indicator which works very well and i am very proud of this

I was very happy that all works fine. But after I realized that the alert only starts if I am in the same profile, i was deeply disappointed.

I need different profiles because i separate different forex pairs.

E.g. EUR-PairS profile, USD-Pairs profile, AUD-Pairs profile, Indices profile and so on.

My question is:

Is it possible that the alert pops up on top of the Metatrader desktop and not only in the profile?

Why does the original Metatrader alert function can do this?

Many thx in advance!

Best regards from Germany (sorry for my English)

Michael

you may want to sign up the messager or something like that, and using email function to send to that messager.

or another way is to setup the audio alert. that may required some programming. and replace each audio to what ever or create the live audio. you may search text to speak.

Hey!

thx for your answer!

At the moment I put all charts in one profil. It is not that good, but the indicator works fine.

Do you think it is possible to get an alert popup-window to your windows 7 desktop or something like that?

Or can I open a vbs-data with the mql4, which produce the pop-up to windows 7 desktop?

Reason: