how does it feel when a trader withdrawal his first amount of profit - page 2

I think it just rocks the mind. Loads of confidence starts piling up and it feels like..finally it has started.

Congrats man, i think you are having this feeling at the moment.

It is not easy to make profit worth withdrawing in this business. When I withdrew my first profit, it was then I knew I was doing something important. At least seeing my profit and buying something made me feel like a business man. The feeling was great.

feeling when the first withdrawal, of course, delighted. It is the result of our hard work during trading. This could be our motivation to trade better. By doing so, we selanjutkan trading results could be better. And keep learning.

Congratulations mate for first profit. When I was withdrawal my first profit that’s was very low but that’s was my first withdrawal so I was very happy...

That's good, the first time wd certainly a very pleasant experience. because we can earn additional income. It can be our motivation to trade better. So that our profit can get continues to increase.

I was very happy and was feeling joy when I withdrawal mt first payment. So feeling at these moment was incredible and i canot forgot these moment .