Which pair is more stable and safe to trade?

Most of trader using EUR and USD pair currencies because it’s main currencies in forex market. U.S. Dollar is involved in 90% of currency trades on a daily basis; the Euro is also involved in roughly 40% of daily currency trading volume. There are number of websites which share tips for EUR/USD. So, it is easy to find out suggestion for it but looking for other currencies is difficult.

We know that Forex market is rapidly change so here can’t say which pair more stable and safe but more of trader trade with using EUR and USD pair currencies.

Its not about stable and safe,all pairs carry fortune and risk at the same time,what you familiarize yourself with is what will favor you,characteristics vary and this is what we should know in any pair that we choose.

I think, no pair is stable and safe movement for trading. But I prefer to use when trading EURUSD.. We can get maximal profit if we can make the right analysis for it.

Stability of a particular currency pair depends on the period. Though i trade eur/usd most often, i have come to know that for the past few days, the gpb/usd has been more stable and profitable. I defeat my opponents several times in the 1on1 trading games by choosing this currency.

Reason: