Many people lose money in Forex trading? - page 3

Yes emotions are main cause of loss for many traders. They are very quick in order making so that they can earn quick money . The second mistakes they make that making profits is a greedy process for them they do not close open positions.

of course and we must eliminate it. Emotions, greed will only bring bad impact for our trading. The decisions made when emotions are usually not appropriate. We're just going to waste of time, energy and effort.

I think Forex is very good option of making money. to make make money in Forex you should know how to trade so every trader must learn the basics of forex.

I see the bright side of the picture. If people loose money many of them are getting high profits. It is said that mostly people are fail in forex. I think they should see their skill and trading experience not blame forex market for loss. It is risky business so remain aware of risk always

It is a fact the majority of traders loss in forex market but this is not a sign that even I can't make money from trading. I have a good system which I use in my trading and getting some good results from it.

prase:
I see the bright side of the picture. If people loose money many of them are getting high profits. It is said that mostly people are fail in forex. I think they should see their skill and trading experience not blame forex market for loss. It is risky business so remain aware of risk always

And so don't blame yourself either for any loss that you got if you well prepared it.

gaban:
And so don't blame yourself either for any loss that you got if you well prepared it.

It could be the first psychological thing that you'll see among the new traders, blaming themself for any loss they've got. In fact, it's hard to remain neutral to both profit or loss we've got.

Breaker:
It is a fact the majority of traders loss in forex market but this is not a sign that even I can't make money from trading. I have a good system which I use in my trading and getting some good results from it.

It depends on what trading system they're using in forex trading. And it's a good thing you got a good system there...

gaban:
Many of the causes which cause a lot of traders lose money in forex. Greedy, can't control emotion, undisciplined and lack of knowledge about forex, they could be the cause. For knowledge, we can use a forex forum and we will also get trading experience from other traders

You're right, lack of knowledge and market analysis are the most common things why people lose money in forex trading. And also, lack of emotion control is also contributing the loss (for example, revenge trading).

I think so, many people lose their money, but meanwhile more people make profit through forex trading. If you always keep hard learning and never give up, your results should be good.

Reason: