Choosing the right broker - page 2

Consider discount brokers if you already know how you want to invest .Full service brokers can offer financial advice and help you select investments that are in line with you objectives .How ever if you already have a plan for how you want to invest your money , discount brokerage firms will allow you to make trades on your own at a much lower cost.

Best Regard

Vishal Chadha

Tips.biz

Shawnmichal:
Is InstaForex regulated in USA?

No way!! More and more US facing/regulated brokers and shutting shop due to increasing strict demands. The most recent proposal was to ban Paypal/Credit Card deposits to US brokers and only use bank WIRE besides the already existing conditions of leverage and capital requirements.

Instaforex is definitely not registered or regulated in the US.

I am newbie here. Have anybody traded with accentforex. What can you say about this broker?

Ray7:
I am newbie here. Have anybody traded with accentforex. What can you say about this broker?

No idea about accentforex. I suggest you read up on their terms and conditions for trading and also find out about the contract specifications so you have an idea on the spreads/swaps etc.

Also if this is your first time, don't put up too much capital. Try to take it slow and after some time when you trust them enough and your withdrawals if any are processed without any problems, you can then think of making bigger deposits.

agree, we need to choose a regulated broker to secure investment. one option is Forex | Armada Markets | LMAX | FX | Traders. Armada is a registered foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (nr VVT000289, FRA000029) in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone. armada marketsare also a partner of LMAX.

sharkforex:
The way I found out my broker is I went to some popular forex forums (both locals and international) to get some name, then review that broker (visit its website, read advantages,...). And seems I get the right one with hotforex, i'm trading with it over 6 months but no problems happened so far. I think eveyone can use my way to find a good one.

I also feel comfortable trading with a armada markets. everything went smoothly in both withdraw and deposit.

Thanks for information I'll check.

always keep an eye for forums such as forexpeacearmy, all forex brokers issues goes there, the thing is all brokers have issues, but it really depends on how they deal with it, there are some pretty stuff in that forum that would be really helpful in choosing a broker. of course recommendations and review sites are a must

gaban:
Exactly. We have to choose regulated broker and this broker comfortable for our trading. I also did it before trading in forex. And i find InstaForex, broker which give comfortable service for me and it's regulated broker.

Thanks for agreeing with me, you also found it, Great!!. Currently I am using AVAFX broker. it’s offers the best manual and automated trading system. It is a regulated, reliable and trusted broker. It also offers mobile trading system that most of the traders demand these days

gaban:
Exactly. We have to choose regulated broker and this broker comfortable for our trading. I also did it before trading in forex. And i find InstaForex, broker which give comfortable service for me and it's regulated broker.

I have found it with armada markets. armada markets give scalper trader the speed and low spread, because in armada markets :

• Spreads as low as 0 pips
  • No re-quotes, delays nor interventions
  • ECN, STP, scalping, Expert Advisors
Reason: