forex newbie, help

i'm googling around about online forex or online forex brokers and came across mffx.com webpage- MF Financial Ltd, do you guys try this website before, is it trustable? They even have free demo before invest, any feedback about this website?

now i'm using https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.accentforex.com - you can try them. They have free demo, demo contests, good live support. Generally speaking - i like them. Its maybe best choice for me

I don't have any experience with this broker. What I can tell you though is that I do not think I ever saw a broker that did not offer a free demo account. I think they all do. So don't choose this broker just because of that.

There is lots of forex brokers and all most all are offering demo account for practice but only few brokers are offering bonus with new account. I came through AVAFX which offers bonus with each new trading account.

well lets say that I have seen betters.

and by the way, all the big brokers gives you demo platform, ava etoro and more.. I think you should change direction to these kinds of brokers and sites.

tom frank:
I think you should change direction to these kinds of brokers and sites.

What do you mean by your above sentence. Can you elaborate it?

master4x:
I don't have any experience with this broker. What I can tell you though is that I do not think I ever saw a broker that did not offer a free demo account. I think they all do. So don't choose this broker just because of that.

Do you know any broker that offers a good sign up bonus

LiteForex and InstaForex have good bonuses and also other good things like high leverage, interest, etc...

Paul75:
What do you mean by your above sentence. Can you elaborate it?

yes, what I am saying is that the guy is only begining and he goes to brokers that are not that famous, I am not saying the the famous ones are the best ones, but for the begining? you better go for sure in order to not get into problems.

yes, essentially demo accounts are free, they don't charge you to use them. The essence of a demo account is for practice, to get to know the forex better in a risk free trading environment. On a demo account, you can buy and sell currencies with virtual money- using market prices. And just like in a live account, you can trade 24 hours, and the five days of the week.

forex for newbie I thought to initially difficult because forex is a tricky business. So people who want to trade forex trading needs to have a good preparation. We can start from a demo account before start trading real account. That way we will be able to trade with both

Reason: