Profit 10,231 within a day with live proof's

Hello Guys ,

I have a EA for sell , Its amazing EA you'll get only profits , there is no loses . I already posts about this , but someone not believe about this , So that i here attached my live account with live results . Please check the screen shots and think . If anyone want this EA please contact me . inteltech2008 at gmail dot com

Deposit - 5000 USD

Profit - 10,231 USD

Cheers ,

Vineeth

Files:
7.jpg  241 kb
5.jpg  233 kb
4.jpg  241 kb
3.jpg  245 kb
2.jpg  230 kb
1.jpg  198 kb

@vineethr1 is back with third same thread. Last thread is below:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/200040

Shawnmichal:
@vineethr1 is back with third same thread. Last thread is below:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/200040

Hello Shawn ,

Please if you not interested in my EA , please dont comment here . I here attached live proof's too . This is not scam . Try to understand that ,.

Thanks

It's a cyberia trader. It's free.

I want to know your setting.

vineethr1, try to understand that traders are more smart than you. They know which is live trading report and which is demo. What is proof that it is your report and live. Can you suggest me main difference between live and demo report just seeing your submitted report?

lol....u called this live trade but at the end it shows no withdrawal...lol..come on be smart ..if u are selling EA claiming to have winning trade wouldnt wanna sell what makes em money anyway ..you neva say the name of ur EA

What is the cost of this EA? Maybe I can retire on the free trial. lol

vineethr1:
Hello Guys , I have a EA for sell , Its amazing EA you'll get only profits , there is no loses . I already posts about this , but someone not believe about this , So that i here attached my live account with live results . Please check the screen shots and think . If anyone want this EA please contact me . inteltech2008 at gmail dot com Deposit - 5000 USD Profit - 10,231 USD Cheers , Vineeth

Can you give me this indicator?

Reason: