ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 8

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 18, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The Big trend on EU till now still bulls. But, on 4H TF = we see that price on consolidation (first) bellow that strong supply area (1.3139) and no nice idea to make buy now. Just wait and see. Then, if that supply (1.3139) can be break too by buyer = yes, search for Buy here = better.

GBPUSD

I want to say - just be aware about bearish correction first here = if then price (from top) can break down more to that 23.6 fib (1.6131) on 4H TF. So, if that happen = truly the bearish still be here (first) till max. to re-test that 38.2 fib 1.6101. On other way : please note : The big trend here still on bulls.

USDJPY

Nice bulls. Big MA still show this bulls till now. Now price try to re-test that so strong supply at 79.21. On my see = search for buy with using max. TP before that supply 79.21 = better idea.

USDCHF

Big trend on still look bearish - but for intraday trade - on 4H TF = I see - this bearish look weak (first) because now price on move near that Low Fib (0.9213). On other say - price now look sideways first = so just wait and see. And to called this pair on more nice bearish = of course - the seller on this pair must break down more to that 0.9213 on next price move, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 19, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The price look on bearish now. We see the MACD on support bearish (for intraday trade). And yes, if then price here can move on bellow that 23.6 fib (1.3065), I see, search for sell = better.

GBPUSD

The GU on also look bearish - I see - MACD on this 4H TF still support this bearish. And as long as the price still can move bellow that 61.8 fibo (bellow price 1.6053) = So, of course, make search for sell OP again here = better idea.

USDJPY

Till now - The USDJPY on nice up bulls. MACD and also the Big MA on still support this bulls. With simple say = Yes, if then price can break up to more that so strong supply at 79.45 = search again for buy = better.

USDCHF

MACD condition till now on look bulls. We see this bulls still probably play here as long as the price can not break down again more that so strong demand at 0.9213. So, for today trade plan, search for buy with using max. SL bellow that demand 0.9213 = wise action, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, October 21, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

On my see - the probably price move here then can be bearish if then the seller candle on 4H TF can break down again to more that 38.2 fib line 1.3019. So, of course - the searching for sell better here only price candle was move bellow that 1.3019 then.

GBPUSD

The bearish also look here. This likely same with EU condition. Trend on look still to be bearish of course - if the price still can move bellow that 76.4 fibo 1.6023 (on 4H TF) - Search for sell better. Look the MACD also on support bearish too.

USDJPY

Trend till the closed price this week still bulls but weak - On 4H TF = We can see that the price on move near/bellow that strong supply 79.45. So, if we plan to search for nice Buy = just wait and see for breakout price to more up (to break up first that 79.45) of course.

USDCHF

The bulls on nice here. We see the price on try to break up again to that 38.2 fib (break from bottom) on 4H TF. On my simple say = If then truly that 38.2 fib 0.9297 can be break - search again for buy = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 22, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

As I mentioned above - for probably price move (today) = Yes, I see - the bearish trend here. But, to make a sell OP = it's wise to see and pay attention to that 38.2 fib at 1.3019. Search for sell = better after that 1.3019 was break from top.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also likely same with EU. I see - the more probably price move is bearish. Price now on try to break down that strong demand 1.5975. And yes, searching for bearish here = better after that 1.5975 can e break too by strong seller (then - here).

USDJPY

The USDJPY on look to move - to be bearish - if on today move - buyer still can not break up again to the strong supply (near 79.45). I see the MACD and also MA on several Big TF = look support to bearish. but if we search for sell - please note : that nice SL for sell look nice set above that 79.45.

USDCHF

The more bulls trend still look here - we see the MACD on 4H TF on support bulls till now. Then, when I see to the Fibo line on same TF (4H) this bulls can probably nice if buyer was move up again more to that 38.2 fibo (0.9297). If that happen = Yes, search for buy again = better

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The breakout up price to bulls look here. And we see - for today move - this EURUSD likely to more up again if truly then the buyer that come from bellow 23.6 fib can break up that 23.6 fib (1.3065). And yes, if the price then can move again above 1.3065 = search for Buy = better choice, I see.

GBPUSD

The GU - on my see also on look to become bulls if on today move - price (from bottom) can move up and break to that so strong 76.4 fib at near price 1.6029. So, we can search again for Buy here if that 1.6029 was break by buyer. Or we can set the BuyStop above that 1.6029. I see - it's wise decision. Just it.

USDJPY

The bulls on this pair (on 4H TF) look weak as long as the buyer still can not break up that so strong supply area (near price 80.03). Just wait and see too = it's more better action. I can say this pair on nice bulls and good to be search for new buy OP after truly the 80.03 was break by strong buyer then. If not, on other hand = just be aware with bearish correction first.

USDCHF

The today trend of USDCHF still on look bulls. We see the MACD show this bulls. But please note - that this bulls will only nice strong bulls if price then can break up to that 38.2 fibo 0.9292. So, as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9292 = for intraday trade = I call this = still sideways. Just wait and see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

I see - The trend on still look bearish (till now). The MACD on still support this bearish. Then - for intraday trade - I see, it's better to search for sell if truly the seller then also can break down to that 76.4 fib line at 1.2949. And yes - search again for sell = better only/after that 1.2949 was break (from top). On other hand = sideways still here if price still move slow above that 1.2949, I see.

GBPUSD

Big trend still on bearish. but, for intraday trade = we see too that price on probably up (first) = because on this pair was formed a nice bulls pinbar that pullback from that Low Fibo 1.5912. So, as long as the seller can not break down that 1.5912 = I see - price to probably up first = yes here. and look more bulls if then 23.6 fib at 1.5975 can be break by strong buyer.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on still look consolidation. Now, We see - the price on still slow move near that so strong supply area at 80.00. So, just be aware = as long as the price (buyer) can not break up again more to that 80.00 = this can be a trigger to change trade to bearish. Let's see. Look, the MACD on on 4H TF - more support to probably bearish too.

USDCHF

USDCHF look on consolidation (first) - but can be more bulls again if then buyer (here) can up again more to that daily breakout line at 0.9343. If price still can not break up to that 0.9343 = just wait and see = it's better (of course). Additional info : look to the MACD on this 4H TF = yes, still nice support for bulls, I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 25, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD trend for today probably movement look bulls if then price (from bottom) truly can beak that 61.8 fib at 1.2985. So, with simple see = of course search for buy = better then. Or, we can set the Pending order with BuyStop on above that 1.2985.

GBPUSD

The GU also look bulls. We see the MACD on 4H TF - till now on support to bulls. Then - on this TF - we also the price on try to break up to that pivot 1.6045. Search for buy = better after that 1.6045 was break y strong buyer here, then. I see.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on still look bulls. We see the price on try to test again that so strong supply at 80.00. And with this look = of course, search again for buy = better idea,but with use TP no more bigger than 80.00. Just it.

USDCHF

The bearish trend probability = yes look here (on today move). Look, price now on try bearish - to break down that 61.8 fib at 0.9311. On my simple analysis = search again for sell here = better - only/after that 0.9311 can be break by strong bearish candle, then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 26, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD on still look to probably bearish (for today move) if the price candle (on 4H TF) can break down to that Low Fib at 1.2919. Of course - search again for sell = better after that breakout down to more that 1.2919 happen. Or, we can set the pending order with SellStop on bellow that 1.2919 (of course).

GBPUSD

GU also on look to be bearish if price (buyer) still can not break up again more to that daily breakout line at 1.6143. And yes - search for sell - better but with use SL on above that 1.6143. On other hand = we will see the more bulls continuation here (of course) = if that 1.6143 can be break by strong bulls candle then.

USDJPY

The trend on still bulls, I see = but weak. This still called weak bulls as long as the price still move on bellow that so strong supply area at 80.53 = So, just wait and see. And on other hand = just be aware with probably bearish (although just for bearish correction) as long as the buyer still can not break up to more that 80.53 (of course).

USDCHF

Nice bulls. we see - that if USDCHF on 4H TF can break up again to the nice and strong nearest resistance (0.9362) = Yes, search again for nice Buy = better idea here. But, please note : of course - this still called consolidation if price candle still move slow bellow that 0.9362 (on today movement), I see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, October 27, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Price on look pullback up bulls. I see - on closed price this week - the price on try to up again and look want to break that 23.6 fib at 1.2942. If then price can move above that 1.2942 = Yes, search for buy here = better.

GBPUSD

I see - the GU can be more bearish then = if truly - the seller (on this pair) can break down to more that strong Golden Fibo Ratio (61.7 fib line = 1.6077). And yes - search for sell = will be better choice if truly the seller can move bellow that 1.6077 (61.8 fib) then.

USDJPY

The most trend on this 4H TF = look still bearish. But please note : for nice bearish movement = truly, the seller must break down (first) to that 79.45 (strong weekly breakout line). On other hand = as long as the price still move above that 79.45 = I just call this pair on still sideways = just wait and see.

USDCHF

The bearish = yes, here. On see = price on try to test again to bellow = to near that 38.2 fib at 0.9320 = yes, for next trade = search for sell with TP near 0.9320 = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 29, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This analysis - a little different with the previous - but almost same. I see - The big trend still on bearish. I see - as long as the price still move bellow that 23.6 fib line (1.2942) = yes, this bearish still nice here. On other side - just be aware if then price (from bottom) can move up more that 23.6 fib (1.2942) - if that happen = just be aware = there will be probably a nice trigger to bulls here, I see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still look bearish of course. I see - this pair (for today move) can be called nice bearish again after truly then the price (from top) can break down to that 61.8 fib line at 1.6077. Make a pending order with SellStop bellow that 61.8 fibo 1.6077 = wise action, of course.

USDJPY

On my see - yes, this pair still nice up as long as the price still can be move on above that pivot line (79.50). Searching for buy here = Yes, still better idea with use stoploss for buy on bellow that so strong pivot line 79.50.

USDCHF

This pair can become still on it's bulls track as long as the price on this 4H TF still move above that 23.6 fibo (0.9345). So, on my see - search again for buy - but with use Stoploss on bellow that 23.6 fibo (0.9345) = wise idea = here.

Regards.

Reason: