ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 28

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, June 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - bearish correction can play here and for me if the next seller can break down again to bellow 1.3190 = take a sell = better.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD till now look to just sideways first. we see the price now on still move on near that intraday pivot line at above price 1.5553 and with this look = of course, no nice idea to take an new op - just ignore first with this flat condition = better.

USDJPY

the price till now for USDJPY on still look bulls - for me if the candle still can move above the 97.79 = take a look for nice buy = good plan today.

USDCHF

most momentum fo USDCHF is bulls for me - if then buyer here can break down again to more up to that 0.9374 = take action buy op will be better idea then. just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - also look to become more bulls and good buy again with first of all, please make sure that 1.3268 was could be break up by next buyer here.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD look to still can up bulls. this also will be good to be take buy with make sure the price on this pair (today) was move up + break to more 1.5585.

USDJPY

more price on USDJPY on bulls - look, if the 99.28 also can be break up by next buyer - that's time for better buy, i see.

USDCHF

the USDCHF now look down . at daily tf chart, can be see the important fib level 0.9319. for me - if 0.9319 also can be break down to bellow 0.9319 = take action to sell is better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair till now on still look up bulls and yes, if then the 1.3317 can be break up too by buyer = take action for buy is good act.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - bulls also on here. and if level price of 1.5652 also was could be break up by buyer, so, of course, take action to buy is good act, just it.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - also still look on down bearish - the yesterday candle look nice bearish strong momentum. and good for look sell today if 95.59 was could be break by next seller.

USDCHF

this could be still nice down bearish and look good for sell if USDCHF then can break down to bellow 0.9223. ok. let see first.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, June 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

most price on EURUSD is still up bull and this still good for buy if on today move - price also can break up more 1.3359.

GBPUSD

momentum to bulls on still here. and this look good for buy again after we see the price then can move up to break the 1.5699 on this GBPUSD pair.

USDJPY

most price on USDJPY is down trend = bearish. look to the daily chart = i see - sell op is better then here - with make sure 95.14 also was can be break by next seller.

USDCHF

the USDCHF on also look good bearish. if the candle price here also can move more down to 0.9172 - that time for take sell.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, June 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD till now on still look can become more up bulls. for me - if next buyer also can move to above the last strong intraday high at near 1.3391 = take action to buy will be better idea then. just it.

GBPUSD

price on GBPUSD on look still bulls and yes, if next buyer also can move up and break that 1.5737 = take action to buy is better idea.

USDJPY

this still on down trend although with weak move. for this USDJPY - i just want say that we also must be careful about price pullback up bulls if 96.11 can be break again by buyer group. just it.

USDCHF

just be aware with pullback bulls = if USDCHF then can break up again to above the intraday high at 0.9259 = take the action buy will be better idea. i see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, June 15, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - i still see bulls and yes, this more good for take plan buy again - with make sure first that buyer on this pair can truly break up to above the important fib line at 1.3391, then.

GBPUSD

hello, just be aware with probably price here to look still bulls. for me - if GBPUSD then can move up to above 1.5737 then. just it.

USDJPY

the bearish on still can probably play here then - but please note - that strong seller only probably happen with good down if seller on USDJPY then can truly break down to bellow the intraday low at 93.78.

USDCHF

the price momentum on USDCHF - still look bulls (although weak). ok, we can plan to search buy here if intraday high at near 0.9259 = buy plan is better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, June 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

momentum on EURUSD on still look bulls although with weak move, for me if this pair today also break up to that strong important level at 1.3374 = take action for additional buy will be better idea, of course.

GBPUSD

most price on GBPUSD on still bulls and good for buy plan again if 1.5724 can be break up by next buyer. ok. let's see.

USDJPY

for this USDJPY - price on still down trend = and yes, if next seller can also break down to level price 93.98 again = take additional sell is better.

USDCHF

price on USDCHF on look still up bulls and yes, if next buyer can move up and break to level price 0.9270 = start buy is better here then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - bulls on here. and yes, take a buy op will be better then if buyer also can move to above the strong intraday high at near 1.3381. just it.

GBPUSD

momentum bulls on this GBPUSD was look weak. now the price here look flat first near the minor supply zone. for me - we just can wait and see first with this look and breakout system will be better to use then here.

USDJPY

trend of USDJPY now look flat. price move slow near pivot 94.53. with this condition, of course, take action for just wait and see is better.

USDCHF

flat on still play till now on this USDCHF - the price movement on this pair still move slow near that demand zone 0.9220. of course, this can be good for buy plan if suddenly then formed a good bulls candle with strong move.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD also look bulls. for me - if then buyer here also can break to above the 1.3415 = yes, take a buy will be better idea.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this look to bearish correction first. for me - if GBPUSD then today also can break to bellow the important fibo line at 1.5564 = take action sell is better.

USDJPY

bulls momentum = yes look here till now. and i see - for plan trade on this USDJPY = take plan buy is better - but, make sure first that buyer group on this pair also was move and break to more above fibo price (95.76).

USDCHF

price on this USDCHF on still flat condition. price look sideways near that demand zone 0.9191. no good formation till now, so - pelase ignore first this pair is good choice for now.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, June 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - down look here. and yes, we can take a part to become seller here if next seller also can break to bellow 1.3261 = it's very important breakout level, i see.

GBPUSD

for this GBPUSD - trend momentum still look to become continue down again. and yes, if the 1.5449 also can be break down by today seller group = we can act as a nice seller too then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this pair on still bulls. for me - we can take a part to be a buyer again, and before that, make sure that today buyer was move and break more to 97.02.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - bulls also on here, can be see that if buyer then also can move up again to above important fib level at 0.9321 = take action to buy is good act.

Regards.

Reason: