Trading platforms for mobile

What is the best and fastest trading platforms and tools for mobile devices (including tablets)?

trady:
What is the best and fastest trading platforms and tools for mobile devices (including tablets)?

You can use MetaTrader mobile trading platform which offers an advanced trading platform for mobile devices with various operational systems.

trady:

FXCM is currently offering a pretty nice iPhone and iPad package for free. You can even demo test them. Look for them in the App store on your apple device.

MetaTrader 4 is the best trading platform/software for mobile trading. Fore more info about mobile trading click here.

Great. Thanks. I'll check your suggestions.

Thanks, i actually did not know that we can also trade using mobile. It really nice and i will surely try this out soon. I actually have a smartphone and when i go out i actually have to stop my trades. Now i can keep checking it using my mobile!! Great to know that. Thanks again guys.

MT4 is the most popular forex trading platform/software. A big number of trader prefer it for desktop, mobile and tablet. It is best and fastest as well respective to available other trading platforms.

mdenamul:
Forex-metal provides android and iphone applications for forex trading in mobile set.You can visit its website forex-metal . com

Hey thanks, i will check this soon!! I have search for some other site who provide mobile forex trading but it was not so flexible. I will check this one as it can be better from the other sites.

Reason: