50 pips best trading system ever... - page 4

what percentage of your account are you risking on any one trade?

bennyfx:
what percentage of your account are you risking on any one trade?

"What percentage?"..........no not like that.....this is a Hedging strategy with No stop loss.....so you must calculate with levels (as per your target).....Must have 1:500 leverage along with Fixed spread (in floating spread you will lead to loss), 4digit broker is good....

Only you need to learn is........what is the maximum moving range of Eur/Usd in an year(because i used to trade in that)....then you have to Analise with your capital and with your target......how long (levels) you can able to with stand in a trade if the market moves in one direction.....

Still if you are not clear with my words....then you must go through with one of my previous attachment which contains the strategy details.....go through with it twice....then read this post again you will get it...

Today got 200 pips (in 4 trade) due to gap down open and further lead to down and then retrace to open.

Files:

still no pips today

Market moved good....but i was struck in between (middle) of the wave....

Hi, I ve learned this strategy for a month, in my opinion this is a very good strategy but need lot of margin to survive. If price range only 100 pips a day we can trade safely only 500 $ for micro lot size(0.01) but sometimes the price can go throgh 150-200 pips without retrace 20 pips which is needed to make profit for this system. In my opinion our equity should be 1500 $ to trade safely for micro lot. so i think you be careful if your margin is too small.

martingale...do not wast time...sooner or later in a daily or H4 trend the account will blow away..

nagamanju:
Today again got 50pips in buy (today totally 100 pips)

Congrats- for the 50 pips agains. By the way , tell me strategy and what pair oc currency are you trading?

Jack Francisco:
Congrats- for the 50 pips agains. By the way , tell me strategy and what pair oc currency are you trading?

Using Eur/Usd, for the strategy check "#19" post

why not using macd as a filter?

Dear nagamanju, i want to salute u about this genius formula..

Thanks and thanks

Reason: