25% Profit per day!

Starting this new journal instead as my goal is 25% profit per day. The $2.50 account did not last long, so I'm now trading with $7.20. Day 1 went great, made 26% plus rebates to follow. Will update daily.. let's hope it will last for at least a week or two :-)

I hope, you will earn desirable profit. What is your trading currency pair?

Paul75:
I hope, you will earn desirable profit. What is your trading currency pair?

I trade EURUSD.

I was up 26% for the day and then I was tempted by one possible entry.....took the trade......and ended up BE for the day. Luckily my rebates will push me into a + - 5% profit, so I'm happy with that.

Just squeezed in a trade and made 7% plus + - 7.5% rebates put me up 15% for the day.

Hi sitestuff, can you share your trading strategy with us? Which indicator are you using? I am not so lucky as you so far.

Paul75:
Hi sitestuff, can you share your trading strategy with us? Which indicator are you using? I am not so lucky as you so far.

Hi Paul, I will share my strategy shortly. I first would like to see if the strategy can make money consistent for 10 days, which would mean banking 1400% in 10 days!

Crazy right :-)

Banked 26% profit today plus rebates will push it up to + - 30%.

Acc Balance: $12.98

This is day 3... 7 more to go!

Day 4

Banked 26% today plus rebates.

Acc Balance: $18.49.

Now it's weekend!!!

Day 5

Banked 26% Profit plus rebates

Acc Balance: $24.41

.............boom!

Tomorrow I start with $20.