What helped you to become profitable trader? - page 3

I just can say, we just have to believe ourselves that we can be a successful trading if we wanna try and effort.

It is said that practice makes a man perfect.Only practice can make us good trader.Practice also give us experience and teach us many things.We should also follow our expert trader's trading method it also make us a good trader.

In my opinion, its the best we can have , here new people are competing with the old ones and trying to learn new things which to me is very good and encouraging. so in my opinion its very beneficial to both new and old trades to become a profitable ones

True, practice does make perfect. Just keep on practicing with demo until you are able to minimize the lost.

adamsmith:
There are several method to become profitable traders.They are given below -: 1. First of all you need to understand the basic concepts of market 2. Daily Check the news & Information of commodity market. 3. Check The live trends of commodity market 4. Get advice from financial experts. 5. Trade at right time 6. Trade with your own money.

Good points stated...if you want to good trader i say first practice demo account at least 3 month then try to understand the market and try to make good strategy and good money management. i think be patient is very important to be a good trader.thanks

Reason: