Automated trading system - page 2

Automated forex systems can save you a lot of time in forex. Even better are the copy trading systems like zulutrade where you just select traders and copy their trades automatically in your acccount.

Irene Ivory:
Automated trading systems allow traders to put specific settings by means of which trading can be executed automatically via a computer. I would like to say that automated trading is risky because no one EA can predict the market movement.

This was the previous signal from my Indicator.

Type-II Signal to BUY USDCHF..

Trade Plan: BUY 0.9090 area SL 30 pips appr. and TP 0.9135 and more.

Invalidation: Low volatility for countinuous 8-10 hours.

Note: Just opposite in EURUSD

Every body has their own choice..i do only robot trading..

dominix:
Automated forex systems can save you a lot of time in forex. Even better are the copy trading systems like zulutrade where you just select traders and copy their trades automatically in your acccount.

i totally agree with you!

zulutrade is the best place to talk about automated forex in any of its form.

Could you tell me what is the best automated trading system and how to establish it?

Automated trading system having some advantages like No Time for trading means who don't have much time; Diversify means many traders enjoy running systems while simultaneously placing trades on their own, Backtest the Results.I am also using automated trading system.

Exactly, my friend!! cant agree with you more.

Btw, how are you trading?who are following on zulutrade? you sound like a zulturade follower

Auto trading sounds good. But I haven't found any good automated trading system that gives consistant good result. Are there any good robot that has good monthly gain consistantly?

zulutrade mate, only zulutrade will help you!!

do not hestitate to join it, once you get to know it well - how to use the right tools to protect your account it all works miracles pipping nicely and stable. Be realistic though, you wont become a millionaire out of a 1000 bucks account.

Hello there! Thats a pretty old post?

Are you still on zulutrade? I hope you did become at least a 100k-er, if not a millionaire

Reason: