Eagles Trading Journal - page 2

Eagleolympics:
It's funny, I read an article today that highschool students in the USA are being taught about the US debt: Look what their parents have left them with...

Yeah, it really goes back to about 3 and 4 generations ago when the Federal Reserve was instituted in 1913 I believe it is. Pretty much destroyed America on that very day. All that extra printing isn't going to do much for that currency pair.

This is a perfect time for a long in my opinion on the eur.chf. I think the risk reward is stunning.

What do you think?

I think the 1.60 level is going to be the magnet, and price is going to be the iron filings. What do you think!?

The EURUSD has enterted into an asymmetrical triangle. This should, technically give a direction for future price depending on what side of the triangle price breaks out from.

My take profit at 1.27 was hit. I am going to go short at 1.27, with a take profit at the bottom of the triangle, the support should be around 1.26 or so, depending on when price gets down there.

See my chart, this is what I'm looking at.

Do you think the Cable will consolidate again towards 1.60: That's where I think it's heading now.

I'm looking for another testing of 1.60 in the cable. Any opinions on this?

I hear there are a bunch of sell orders at 1.30, however, I have heard that there are a lot more buy orders than the sell orders, therefore we should work ourselves up through 1.30 (Source:

http://www.fxfatcat.com
). Target 1.31, that's mine anyway.

Reason: