Trading software

I'm new to this forex trading system.... I wish to know the possibilities to gain more money with the software.... Share your experience!

There are two types of trading software manual trading software and automated trading software. First you should decide which one is best for you automated or manual. Then check software provided by your broker.

Thank you Paul75! What is the benefits by using automated trading software? Is it effective?

Some automated trading software are effective not all. If you use automated trading software then there is no need to analysis market trends, sit in front of PC and observe market activities etc. These all task are done by software.

Fine, How to find this automated trading software without scam actions?

Emery:
Fine, How to find this automated trading software without scam actions?

You should use automated trading software from prominent brokers. There is no hard and fast rule for checking scam just use your own conscious for it. I want to suggest you for auto trading software from AVAFX forex broker.

Thank you Paul75! Is there any specification to find the forex broker? Share some value points to get good forex software....

I prefer to go with automated one, as it make our trading strategy effortless, and we can easily understand the shifts of market by generation of automated statical data graph.

Devid Jones:
I prefer to go with automated one, as it make our trading strategy effortless, and we can easily understand the shifts of market by generation of automated statical data graph.

In the automated trade, we loss the chance to learn more about forex... If all process are done by robot means, people never have the chance to learn! But, automated trade is also likely good to trade in sometime to avoid human errors!

Welcome to forex world, that’s good platform here you can ask any question related to forex. I am doing forex trading as manual. I am not using any such software. According to my experience, I will suggest you don’t use any software first try to build own skill and do more practice with manual trading that’s real key of success.

yeah !! it's then why not to utilize it for trading to turn good bucks to you...

Reason: