iPad and forex trading

I am planning to buy an iPad for trading but want to know trader's view for it. Is there any disadvantages of using iPad for forex trading?

I guess it deppends on the platform you subscribe to trade forex and their corresponding apple application.

I use my ipad and my iphone and really do not see any difference with the normal real application - I use zulutrade for auto-trading and can review my account as if i was in front of the pc - providers, custom stop/lloss them lot allocations; graph...everything is accessible

In Eli's case, it probably doesn't matter much since he has more of an auto-managed trade... I suppose the question is, what are your needs as a trader that determine what kind of device you need? Some folks are chart freaks, others are not, etc. Pick a device that meets your needs

realtime use of their account. You can call your broker to set orders or trade as always looking at your personal computer screen but you may also, through the phone, know what is happening in the marketplace to create fully informed decisions on your trades. Evolution of fx rates is within the space of just a couple of minutes and that means you must have the ability to see real-time trends, predict very easy to place orders. While logged in real time to advertise,you are able to substantially enhance your earnings. Similarly, it is possible to minimize your losses by closing your situation quickly whether it loses.

Eli:
I guess it deppends on the platform you subscribe to trade forex and their corresponding apple application. I use my ipad and my iphone and really do not see any difference with the normal real application - I use zulutrade for auto-trading and can review my account as if i was in front of the pc - providers, custom stop/lloss them lot allocations; graph...everything is accessible

I am planning to use iPad for manual trading and interested to use MT4 trading platform. Can you give me some suggestion regarding this?

You can get the best platform for digital options trading online for your iphone and android devices, download apps and start trading in high-tech manner.

Devid Jones:
You can get the best platform for digital options trading online for your iphone and android devices, download apps and start trading in high-tech manner.

Thanks Devid,

But I am interested to know apps for iPad, so that I could use all trading software here.

Paul75:
Thanks Devid, But I am interested to know apps for iPad, so that I could use all trading software here.

Most of the mobile trading platforms do not support custom built EAs or robots so as mentioned before, choosing the mobile platform depends on what type of trader you are. The best rated mobile platform I've seen until now seems to be the MT4 mobile. Not sure if it is of any help to you, depending on what you trade.

Hi fx_mramzi, I am using MT4 trading software for my PC. It is a nice software for manual trading. However I will try to use same software for iPad as well. Thanks for your suggestion.

Good luck with your future trades, Paul75. I hope you'll be satisfied with the MT4 mobile. It did the trick for me

Hi guys, I would like to know. I currently trade mt4 on my pc. I have custom indicators. What ipad or something like that will support this. Do I need to get a pad that has windows os. Coz some of these pads come out with android and as far as I know my mt4 won't work on this. Please advise

Reason: