Downloading Indicators

Can someone tell me why all the indicators I try to download are opening in code. I am not real knowledgeable in this, but I was at the Forex Factory web site and was looking at strategies and was interested in the Synergy Trading System. I followed the instructions and downloaded, download went to Desktop, I installed into MT4, and everything works fine. A , couple of weeks later, I wanted to download these indicators again so I could have them available, but they don't download in normal fashion, they just show up n a forex folder I started, and when I clik on it, a bunch of subfolders appear, or it will open in code, and I get a message that I don't have a program installed to download this. Don't understand, I downloaded it once. Same thing happens with other indicators I have tried to download. Any ideas. Thanks for your input.

Bud

check on browser options, it seems like to downloading to problem.

its depend of file you download. If it *.mq4 - just put it in ...\Meta Trader 4\experts\indicators\ and reload your MT4 - it will appear in *.ex4 extention, after it it will appear in your MT4 indicators and you can use it.