Hi you all

I am new so, hello everyone

I hope we can all help each other to succeed!

Welcome John, We all are here to to help each other.

Paul75:

Thanks Paul..

I am sending you a privet message, check it out

Paul75:

Nice to meet you here. People here are nice and friendly so, don't hesitate to share your thoughts, questions and etc... Hope to hear from you soon.

CortneyWilliams:
Nice to meet you here. People here are nice and friendly so, don't hesitate to share your thoughts, questions and etc... Hope to hear from you soon.

You are right CortneyWilliams. I am also new in forex trading and interested to learn more and more about it. Can you share any good online source for it?

Paul75:
You are right CortneyWilliams. I am also new in forex trading and interested to learn more and more about it. Can you share any good online source for it?

That's good to hear that you want to learn more about fx. How long you've been in fx. worl?

I am also newbie in forex market and just try to learn from different online sources.

Paul75:
I am also newbie in forex market and just try to learn from different online sources.

I see. I'm looking forward to read your thoughts, experience about fx. Happy Trading

Forex trading is a best way of earning if you are interestedto do it in proper manner.You can spend some time from your daily routine here that will give you reward for your work. Forex trader need a trading account with any broker and internet connectivity .You should trust on good broker for your investment .asI am doing trading with Master Forex.

Forex trading is one of the very profitable investment. If there have a good knowledge and skills in trading, then you can get a lot of profit. But forex is not as easy as we imagine. too many risks that we face. You must have a strong mentality if you want to start trading forex. If you are a beginner, then you can learn in a demo account. Or you can also learn in training videos instaforex.

davissmith:
Hi to every one i am new member come with new information and tell you about the gold and silver rates should be follow me Gold pricesbestamericangold.com

Welcome to the community man. You are most welcome to join in the ranks of experience traders on here, I myself have benefited from them and I believe you would too.

Reason: