Can you trade forex on paypal?

Hi all, could anyone explain if it possible to trade forex on paypal and the risks that are involved?

Thanks for your response

How do you mean? Do you mean like if we can deposit and withdraw money from a broker through paypal? If so, the answer is yes. Brokers have different means of funding money, like the one am with Profiforex uses paypal, webmoney, skrill and some others which i can't remember now. I use paypal though! And they are not bad at all.

I've never hear the broker that using paypal as their payment system..

I think that it's good if using paypal because paypal is the most famous payment system in the web..

Paypal is the payment method with it we can withdraw our earning with different Forex brokers. So it is not Forex broker or company itself.

forex on paypal? or with paypal? I guess there are still brokers that offer paypal as a money processing service so it might be possible, though i trade with hotforex but they dont offer paypal any more, there is this gray shade regarding paypal and forex brokers

Confusing question...

PayPal is payment processor guys, it just tool for deposit fund in a broker that support with PayPal.

Paypal is not broker and we never could trade there...

jhonrtin:
Hi all, could anyone explain if it possible to trade forex on paypal and the risks that are involved?Thanks for your response

Do you mean if it is possible to deposit and withdraw on paypal? If that is your question, then it is very much possible. There are some brokers that have such a method for processing funds, just find that one. I think many in the market prefer paypal, I believe this is due to the fact that they are efficient in their dealings.

was he asking about trading forex on paypal? sorry paypal is not a broker. unless you are talking about making use of the small difference in prices with local currency and paypal exchange (direct forex) I belive people are doing that already with rediculous exchange rates. but it works for thoes who do not have the means to transfer funds from paypal directly

Profiforex offers forex trading and allows you to deposit and withdraw funds via Paypal. With paypal you can make deposits directly from your Credit/Debit card. Paypal deposits are instantly credited to yout account and your withdrawals are processed within 24 hours

oh i see, and oanda if im not mistaken, but using paypal for forex can eb a bit risky, especially for the brokers, since paypal is pretty much sensitive with complaints and tends to freeze accounts

Reason: