My Forex Trading Strategy

Well this is really for information, after doing a mix and mash off systems that I have purchased over time, I have found for me my perfect system.

Trading is all about having confidence in the system you trade, you must have trust in what you see on your screen and of course a solid trading plan, without the trust and sold plan you may as well give your money to the broker and walk away.

So my reason for sharing my system???? well none really, I have taken a lot from the forum, and have tried lots off systems, automated and semi auto to manual, I have gone back to my roots (YET AGAIN) and trading manual.

Me and robots just to seem to get on, so me in control.

I have screen shot of my system as a reference so you can see what I trade. so that's my little contribution.

My system is a real mix and mash but I find it to my needs

I am using a EA to place auto SL TP and a full trade management

munch

Files:
MY-SYSTEM.jpg  163 kb

”you must have trust in what you see on your screen and of course a solid trading plan.”

Good tip.

I ofen trade against myself,donot trust my eyes,so I lose

Look like pretty good, waiting you more detail

So are you sharing the system?

I am waiting in anticipation for you to post this system that you have, You have been so kind as to show us screen shots but have not downloaded any indicator package or series of indicators and I am curious as to why?

I will be expecting your download here.

I don't use EA for trading. I like manual forex trading.

89forex:
”you must have trust in what you see on your screen and of course a solid trading plan Good tip. I ofen trade against myself,donot trust my eyes,so I lose

Interesting, you know why you lose but doing it.

Hi Munch

I see you're using the MACD, but how do you get the MA-line to change colour like that, what is "HM Scalp" Indicator and how do you apply that smoothing to the bars so they stay green when trending up? Nice straightforward strategy you have there. If you wouldn't mind sharing your answers to the above I'd like to try it out (with apologies for letting you do all the work all this time and then expecting you to just hand over the info ;-) )

thanks for the screen shot...i think the MA is the slope line indicator...please post indicators ,.....that would be very nice. Thanks again

Thanks for the knowledge given above by you. Its really great and could be helpful for the forex traders of the market. I believe that forex strategies should be easy, comfortable, effective, efficient, profitably and easy for the traders. Thus, its very much essential for the traders to select and apply the strategy with full understanding and knowledge.

it is a nice system u r really well organized

Reason: