what are the Best three indicatotors to follow to get max profit

hi

My Name is PPdey.

let me know what are the best three or four indicator to follow to get max profit.

I guess the MACD combined with a crossover or two & the SAR to indicate change of trend.

myself using a couple of dozen indicators on quite a number of templates & not making a lot of headway, so who am I to talk.

tell you what I am still looking for: an indicator which will at least start you off with a jump of 15 or 20 pips .. never mind how it goes on from there.

the idea is that you would be able to set a break-even stop, then continue with a trailing stop or simply leave it at B/E.

the closest I have come to it is on a rising ATR .. that's your volatility, in combination with Volume, out of a tight BB.

some traders don't believe in indicators at all .. they rely on what the price & candles tell them.

if you find what you are looking for, please let us know!

Thanks,

Please advice me. I am using M1EURUSD Rsi14,ssrc,macd12,26,9,bbmacd12,26,10-M5 stoch,rsi 10,macd 10,7,200,20for daily macd 200,40,rsi7,macd12,26,9.

If any think to be included.

If I am go for long,whether,trade on M1 or Daily chart for price quate,putting stopp loss & T.P

How to use Training stop?

Hi, as my opinion the Ichimoku is the really good indicator because it shows many things such as trend and support&resistance. it can be combined more indicators. :-)

Can any body having Ichimoku indicator to share. I want an indicator which will show RSI,MA Cross over,osillator on screen buy,sell for all time frame.

Example----M1---M5----M15---M30--H1-----H4---Daily

Moving av-Buy--Buy----Buy----Buy--Buy---Sell----Sell

RSI------Buy---Buy----Buy----Buy---Buy- sell-----sell

Sholastic--Buy--Buy---buy----Buy---Buy---sell-- sell

MACD----Buy----Buy---Buy----Buy---Buy---sell--sell

Fxtrend----Up---Up----Up----up-----Up----Dn---Dn

Divergence-buy--buy--buy---buy----buy---Sell-Sell

This type of display on screen.

If any body having this indicator kindly share with me

none any thing

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reason: