Sma ea help needed !

Hi all

I have attached the indicator of SMA i would like someone to convert it to an EA ...SIMPLY BUY-SELL AND REVERSE ON CROSSOVER ...

Other features like SL TP MM etc No Friday trading....non needed but would be appreciated if added

If the arrow part is left intact would be nice...

Thanks

Files:

12ka4:
Hi all I have attached the indicator of SMA i would like someone to convert it to an EA ...SIMPLY BUY-SELL AND REVERSE ON CROSSOVER ...Other features like SL TP MM etc No Friday trading....non needed but would be appreciated if added If the arrow part is left intact would be nice...Thanks

Did somebody helped you ? If not let me know

Dear Ben Wiese

No one has helped me out yet...

Since long i have been trying to learn the coding , but of no ...it simply refuses get into my head...if you can pls. help me......

Thanks...

12ka4:
Dear Ben WieseNo one has helped me out yet...Since long i have been trying to learn the coding , but of no ...it simply refuses get into my head...if you can pls. help me......Thanks...

Hi I will do it for you for free. Where must I send it

Regards

ben

Thanks Ben

There are people like you in world who help......i believe it ......

you can send it at taufique.khan@gmail.com

waiting paitently for the EA..for testing....

will update you with the results....personally and the settings also for max benefit...

so that you can also cross verify it ...

Thanks again ...

Sincerely yours

HI

Ben Wiese

First a Million Thanks for the initiative...

I posted a reply but it seems it was not updated ...

anyway you can send the EA to [...]

waiting patiently for the EA for back testing ...i shall update you with the results...hope i get the results i am getting manually....

i shall send you the settings....i use for your personal use....

Thanks again ....Ben

hi ben

my message with add to send is being moderated..and is taking too much time.....

regards

TAK

This Message is Moderated

HI

Ben Wiese

First a Million Thanks for the initiative...

I posted a reply but it seems it was not updated ...

waiting patiently for the EA for back testing ...i shall update you with the results...hope i get the results i am getting manually....

i shall send you the settings....i use for your personal use....

Thanks again ....Ben

Regards

Tak

12ka4:
This Message is ModeratedHI Ben Wiese First a Million Thanks for the initiative... I posted a reply but it seems it was not updated ... anyway you can send the EA to taufique dot khan at gmail dot com or info underscore hydrotech at yahoo dot com waiting patiently for the EA for back testing ...i shall update you with the results...hope i get the results i am getting manually.... i shall send you the settings....i use for your personal use.... Thanks again ....BenRegardsTak

I will try to send you a e-Mail

Regards

Ben Wiese

Reason: