Lets Build a New Trend Indicator

Indicators come and go, most were made for the stock markets and ended up being imported to do forex work, now how about we join hands to build our own, after all we got experienced traders here who are great in various fields, question is what parameters do we use and why.

Firstly though may I be allowed to put some guide lines in place,

- The indicator should be 4HR specific which I think is the best for catching trends of 100 pips or more.

- It should be a leading indicator...or at least follow price action, i.e more of candlestick than moving average concept.

Any more idea's,suggestions or counter arguments to form the foundation of the new fxfisherman forum indicator (FFI) is highly anticipated.

Let's do this...it'd be fun

I am in...what do you have in mind?I am a firm believer that you have to have a open mind to accomplish extrodinary goals.Face book is worth 100billion dollars run by some kids.Imagine what a group of driven individuals can do with forex.

What pair do you want to trade?

I am thinking lets go ahead and build a master system.

You want to take chunks out of the trend or scalp?

Do you want to use moving averages or other custom indicators?

I am in two

how can I help?

jutsu:
Indicators come and go, most were made for the stock markets and ended up being imported to do forex work, now how about we join hands to build our own, after all we got experienced traders here who are great in various fields, question is what parameters do we use and why. Firstly though may I be allowed to put some guide lines in place, - The indicator should be 4HR specific which I think is the best for catching trends of 100 pips or more. - It should be a leading indicator...or at least follow price action, i.e more of candlestick than moving average concept. Any more idea's,suggestions or counter arguments to form the foundation of the new fxfisherman forum indicator (FFI) is highly anticipated. Let's do this...it'd be fun

mjalal:

Hi, can you make the Larry Williams Vix fix on mt4.....here is the formula..........WVF = (Highest (Close,22) -Low)/(Highest(Close,22))*100...........thanks.........jalal

pls share tat formula usage..too

HI,

I have posted Willaims VIX MT4 Indicator, if it helps.

Files:

bharatsachin:
HI,I have posted Willaims VIX MT4 Indicator, if it helps.

What good is it if no one knows how to use it?

Reason: