want to know about VSA

Hello fellow trader... i just want to ask if there is anyone can teach me how to use the VSA and adopting to market analysis

regard

kalanaetg72:
Hello fellow trader... i just want to ask if there is anyone can teach me how to use the VSA and adopting to market analysis regard

Hello

If you are really serious about using VSA you will need some serious tools and information.Here is everything you ever will need regarding *volume spread analysis*.Past indicator,systems,and reading manual teaching the basics and the pro methods of VSA.

Here is the link for the pro pdf as the file is to big to post on this forum.It should be read after the basic pdf that is posted/go?link=http://www.smartvsa.com/

Hope you find this useful and enjoy.

I often open up your post and found a lot of knowledge that can be used as the basis for trading, I am pleased that you gave on the help and hope your always success

thanks and happy trade

regard

Hello... i need to know how to install a ex4 indicators, because only mq4 that support to using in my MT4 that I use. is there another way to put it thus can be used

Hello

I have had these indicators for some time and it seems they are expired.In order to unlock them I will need to decompile the mq4 then when it is on desktop double click the indicator and it will show up in metaeditor.

I must find the lines that say alert and what ever is coming up in the box and delete that part of the code and recompile it.This seems complicated but it is really simple.I havent done it in a while but I will do the whole set and here is the decompiler so you can get all the mq4 files you want from ex4's.

If all else fails contact the author forex flash and I am sure he can give you updated version.I will work on it and check back in a few hours.

Files:
ex4_to_mq4_224.rar  5158 kb

until now I still fail to load as an indicator in MT4, may also be part of it does not give a way to ex4 to be in a group that has been setting... maybe

I will try how it can be entered for indicators that can be used, please also support from other traders who should know about it

regard

VSA is really very interesting, but still too difficult for me to apply ... hopefully here I understand it more easily

Thanks for sharing....

I believe in this method, it really works, but requires years of practice

You can find a collection of VSA articles here.

Reason: