result of "zoomer pro"

hi guys!those who use "zoomer pro" can u post the result by using its...this is the way to find out this method/indicators effective or not? from here we will know what is the next action to improved this method. if its ok to u all i am very happy....

please post its in trading system thread.

tq.

mkgemilang

mkgemilang:
hi guys!those who use "zoomer pro" can u post the result by using its...this is the way to find out this method/indicators effective or not? from here we will know what is the next action to improved this method. if its ok to u all i am very happy....please post its in trading system thread. tq.mkgemilang

nothing special

Hooya:
nothing special

Oh I beg to differ.Zoomer Pro is a highly regarded system in the russian trading circles and some traders swear by it.Traders much smarter than you Hooya have indorsed it and I see some use in it also.

I think your opinion is *nothingspecial*

hey its only my opinion. I have not come across anyone who says that they make their living from zoomerpro hence why it is nothing special. Thats all.

Hello

If anyone wants a copy of the new system just pm me with an address in which to send it to and I will get a copy out to you.

can't say fairer than that.

Reason: