Modified Bollinger Bands Support Resistance

This tool is a modified bollinger bands indicator. It shows only the support and resistance bands. There is not sma. Additionally, it shows the support/resistance in different colors. You can change this to your specifications....

Download here, it is the third tool down:

TRADERTOOLS-FX.COM HOME-FREE FOREX FX TRADING TOOLS, MT4 TOOLS, CURRENCY TRADING, FOREX NEWS, FX EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES, FX FOREX FOREIGN EXCHANGE INDICATORS AND EXPERT ADVISORS freetools

ENJOY! Happy Trading

Thanks - Suggestion - please post a screen shot with your comments. Makes it a bit easier to understand.

dj947:
Thanks - Suggestion - please post a screen shot with your comments. Makes it a bit easier to understand.

Also,sorry about your borken fingers and wrist - I won't ask how - hopefully not from a collection agent!

Hi

I have found this method being very good. I am trading Fibonacci and I am seeing good profits.

I place an order at 78.6 level and use 61.8 level Stop Loss and Take Profit at 100 level. I trade the following pairs

1. EUR/USD

2. GBP/USD

3. USD/JPY

4. USD/CHF

5.USD/CAD

They are very reliable when I use this strategy. Try this strategy on the Demo Account and you will see some profits. It is 90% Win and 10% Lost.

I am trading this strategy on a daily basis and on each pair you can make at least 20 - 40 pips.

Please when it reach 100 level Take Profit and exit from the trade.

I hope you will find this strategy being useful.

Please tell me if you have a problem, I can try to help

Can you post a chart to show a trade?

Hooya:
Can you post a chart to show a trade?

Hi Hooya,

This is not a system...simply a modified version of bollinger bands for convenience in anyone's own BBAND strategy as I have found many people do not use the middle line (the SMA) and it distracts some...

Thank You!

Happy Trading

kombelele are you trading with this strategy only buys (long) or also sells (short)

Thanks hermes

Reason: