A great method so far - page 18

really hoolya, so what happens now then if you dont take lightly to be called a joker which in deed you are worst than a joker pal

what happens..life goes on. I continue with my comfortable life whilst you stuggle to "put food on your table"....or you could try and actually be a good system trade. Accept what others have said about your system and improve it and become a good trader.

ok thanks for the advise rich man

Hooya:
what happens..life goes on. I continue with my comfortable life whilst you stuggle to "put food on your table"....or you could try and actually be a good system trade. Accept what others have said about your system and improve it and become a good trader.

just goes to show what you are mate

notice the 'or' after that red quote....you have the option to change your life should you so wish. The choice is yours. You choose whether you want lead a life of selling some half thought up concept of a trading system and claim it to be the holy grail yadda yadda yadda. It is up to you.

But if you are asking me whether I would like the dozens of people who bought your system to lose money or you ...of course I would say you. But ideally I would like everyone to profit but more over I would like everyone to be honest about the systems they sell.

If you has listed your item honestly you would automatically got a 3 out of 5 rating regardless of whether it was profitable or not. That is the silly thing.

Here is a chart of the the last hour, 10-11am uk time GBPUSD as promised

ah yes i see it lol, now if you want members to make money give them a tip in here now in real time, that should shut me up.

why on earth would I give someone a 'tip'...its not horseracing.

point members in the right direction then

Im trying but you keep saying things like "risk....trading's risky".

If you want to profit in this game you have to understand RISK and the risk of the system you are trading.

So you need to know how much you can lose on any single trade. Once you know that you can work out how much profit you need to take on every trade and and the strike rate you need to make the system profitable.

You need a repeatable entry and exit method even if trading discretionary. Your appraoch needs to be consitant and measurable.

ok thats fair enough, now tell us when to begin our open trade and close trade.....

Reason: