Forexfactory scams

Hi guys just gotta warn all noobs..that if they read forexfactory ..they gotta stay away from 2 guys over there...they are know scammers and having an ongoing scam attempt right now...

the thread :The Amazing Magic of 3MW of now @ Forex Factory

the conmen : brijon's Profile @ Forex Factory

Slat$'s Profile @ Forex Factory

probaly the same guy...but mostly they work as a crew...

gonna update this soon...

best regards.

ps. not the only scam thread on FF gonna post links later

ForexFactory is a respected website and i think the largest forex forum. Is it some kind of new sport to call everything "scam"?

sonoio:
ForexFactory is a respected website and i think the largest forex forum. Is it some kind of new sport to call everything "scam"?

Are you taking the piss ?

FF are far from respected, they've been involved in every forex based fraud going. They started years ago with Beau Diamond (who was recently jailed for a 35 million dollar ponzi scheme) and theyre still taking their cut from J16, Jacko, and 1001 others.

That's what forums do, they fuck over the stupid bastards to dumb to work out how to trade for themselves.

T2W, FF, Babypips, thats how they make a living. people just like you defend them (hopefully your being well paid rather than defending them out of ignorance )

oilfxpro:
Don't pretend he is ignorant, the two bit scammer goes around using multiple nicks on all the forums trying to peddle his wares

I know, I was just being polite

Zupcon, oilfxpro,

Thanks for mentioning these peoples. I was blindly following few of this Morons and lost money! It is totally a business. A huge game playing behind Forex Factory I think.

Good works!

zupcon:
Are you taking the piss ? FF are far from respected, they've been involved in every forex based fraud going. They started years ago with Beau Diamond (who was recently jailed for a 35 million dollar ponzi scheme) and theyre still taking their cut from J16, Jacko, and 1001 others. That's what forums do, they fuck over the stupid bastards to dumb to work out how to trade for themselves. T2W, FF, Babypips, thats how they make a living. people just like you defend them (hopefully your being well paid rather than defending them out of ignorance )

I visit the forum pretty often. I will watch out for their threads.

Reason: