Best Broker To Start Trading With? - page 3

kaito kid:
I think that a good broker is a broker who does not complicate the trader to withdraw money. such as the case of Liberty Reserve, where there are brokers who provide very troublesome regulations. wait 6 months and cutting 50% of the initial deposit

I agree with you. Liberty Reserve is the case we can take a lesson in choosing a broker. Before choosing a broker, it is better if we read the rules first given by the broker. If you feel something is strange then do not wear the broker. I think with a very active discussion forum helps us in choosing a broker.

The best brokers to start with is that you approve of their transparency after a diligent research- one who is very educational and keeps you in light of his operations with conducive trading environment. This job though demanding if done well pays well and keep most of the frowns away from your face. The reason why this task is really as difficult as a turban getting into the White House, is because even some highly reputable brokers defy their licenses- racketeering, spiking, strangling clients with deliberate requotes, slippages etc. This however disheartening tells, you cook yourself a good forex delicacy of sweet pips on your very sweat as the transparency of your broker relies more on you than their regulation. Yes, even some traders have diligently found some unregulated brokers transparent and reliable. This doesn't however undermine the importance of regulation but shows the importance of diligence.

The best brokers to start with is that you approve of their transparency after a diligent research- one who is very educational and keeps you in light of his operations with conducive trading environment. This job though demanding if done well pays well and keeps most of the frowns away from your face. The reason why this task is really as difficult as a turban getting into the White House, is because even some highly reputable brokers defy their licenses- racketeering, spiking, strangling clients with deliberate requotes, slippages etc. This however disheartening tells, you cook yourself a good forex delicacy of sweet pips on your very sweat as the transparency of your broker relies more on you than their regulation. Yes, even some traders have diligently found some unregulated brokers transparent and reliable. This doesn't however undermine the importance of regulation but shows the importance of diligence.

The best brokers to start with are those you approve of their transparency after a diligent research- one who is very educational and keeps you in light of his operations with conducive trading environment. This job though demanding if done well pays well and keeps most of the frowns away from your face. The reason why this task is really as difficult as a turban getting into the White House, is because even some highly reputable brokers defy their licenses- racketeering, spiking, strangling clients with deliberate requotes, slippages etc. This however disheartening tells, you cook yourself a good forex delicacy of sweet pips on your very sweat as the transparency of your broker relies more on you than their regulation. Yes, even some traders have diligently found some unregulated brokers transparent and reliable. This doesn't however undermine the importance of regulation but shows the importance of diligence.

one of our trading success factor is to choose the best broker. The best broker is a broker that provides comfort for our trading. So that we can focus on our trading with so we will get the maximum results. therefore, I think we should be careful in selecting a broker for trading. Currently I am quite comfortable with trading conditions given by instaforex

There are 100s of brokers in market and everyone tells you the same story, you must have to research it at your own and find a good broker yourself. Before going live with a broker just search google for "Broker name scam" and read the top 10 pages of search result.

every trader has a view of the individual in choosing the best broker. I think the best broker is a broker that provides excellent service to tradernya, so many traders who like to trade in these brokers

good broker is a broker that is honest, transparent and always put the interests of his client. I am happy with this saatt instaforex. because instaforex an honest broker so the money we invest will be safe

I am with NOVA Fx trading forex broker and i am fully satisfied with them. They have good and fast execution and good cash back program.

f you want to trade then you can start by choosing a broker that is very convenient for trading. very important for us to choose the right broker because then you can be comfortable for trading. so you can maximize your trading capital well

Reason: