Best Broker To Start Trading With? - page 2

never heard of it, and by the way, your link is broken

updated !

whats up with this one i reasearched exness i opened acc but have not start trading yet .. spreads look promising

One broker can not be best for everyone as each traders have their own trading criteria, purpose and strategies. AVAFX is the best forex broker for me.

I try a lot of brokers, finish my searching with accentforex.com Tight spreads from 0.1 pips high leverage 1:500 and deposit bonus +35% make my trading with them pretty profitable. you can try them by yourself (also they have a lot of good reviews around internet)

I found it very serious and professional broker ActivTrades

Select a broker with low spreads, a healthy standing and extensive tools.You'll find as much fx brokers is there are several types of currency. Search for low spreads, which is the distinction between the value the currency might be sold and purchased at often known as bid or ask price). Foreign exchange brokers don't charge commission this also difference is when they create money. Get a quality institution. Your broker must be registered while using Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and regulated with the Commodity Futures Commission (CFTC). Finally, search for a comprehensive tool-set offering. Download a number of versions of Forex currency trading software from different brokers before funding your bank account. Adjust the equipment and request for an online trading account to check the trades.

GrabJ:
In my opinion, Profiforex is the best one for forex beginners. It provides micro forex account; the lowest lot is 0.01 lots. The min deposit is 1$. These features are very suitable for forex beginners. I started forex trading in Profiforex. And I wish you will enjoy the forex trading in this broker.

Wow, that is the definition of a micro-account if I've ever seen one. Definitely the place to go to learn the ropes of live trading!

sharkforex:
Any regulated broker with small minimum deposit are good to start trading.

And we should choose broker which give convenient service for us, so we can feel comfort when trading and we can make maximal profit consistently. I have change some times to trade in forex, and now i'm trading with InstaForex.

Master forex are the best broker to start forex trading, They are best micro brokers. you can do trading with low amount as 41 in micro account. Here you will really enjoy tradin . slowly you will increase your capital to gain more profits. here we can find different type of accounts to meet our needs.

You could also check out Pepperstone. Have good spreads and fast execution.

Reason: