Multi-Strategy EA (Good For Non-Coders)

This EA is fairly new, came out about Feb 2010. The difference with this one is that it was designed for traders that want to make an EA based on their strategy but don't know how to code. Customize yourself!

Obviously, it can only come with a certain amount of indicators for adjustment. Might appeal to traders that like EAs and want to keep it relatively simple. Has money management.

The link is to original site that coder used to release EA, and has some interaction with users that might be useful to you.

Multi Strategy Ea - MQL4 Code Base

Note that you have to download EA and accompanying indicators. A user manual is also included in pdf format. Enjoy and good luck.

Thanks for these, have you been using these EAs and if so for how long??

No, I just stumbled onto this one the other day. I'm not a big EA person, but I know there are plenty of interested people out there that are.

Some probably purchased more than one EA, looking for the black box. There's a handful of indicators that can be adjusted, which makes it unique. If you want to put the time in, it might be of use to you under certain conditions.

Reason: