ECN and non ECN brokers - what do you think?

I was starting to use Alpari. But now I`m thinking to change for some ECN broker. What would you advice, taking in account that I mostly use several scalping EAs for trading?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Alpari UK offers several solutions for traders such as yourself.

We offer a true ECN solution called Alpari Direct/Pro which gives you direct market access to multiple liquidity providers all via a single trading platform.

However, if you are interested in utilising the Expert Advisor feature of MT4, we can offer you an MT4 Pro account that in essence combines the functionality of MT4 with the liquidity of Alpari Direct/Pro. This means that you can run your scalping EA’s on MT4 as usual but with the crucial difference that your orders/trades will be going directly into an ECN

Some features of the MT4 Pro account which you may find interesting are:

• Spreads from 0 pips
  • Non-Dealing Desk execution – no dealer interventio
  • Liquidity from 12 banks top-tier banks
  • Low-latency Straight-Through Processing
  • No re-quotes If you require further information, please feel free to contact our Institutional Client Services team on +44 (0)20 7426 2930 or alternatively at ics@alpari.co.uk
  • You could also visit our website Institutional trading services - Forex trading with Alpari (UK) Email: ics@alpari.co.uk Tel: +44 (0)20 7426 2930 Fax: +44 (0)20 7426 2949 Web: www.alpari.co.uk

ManStan:
I was starting to use Alpari. But now I`m thinking to change for some ECN broker. What would you advice, taking in account that I mostly use several scalping EAs for trading?

I think your decision is the best, just push through.

I would suggest you to have a look at Pepperstone. They have ECN accounts with low spread, and many people have good experience with them.

I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them. I have traded with other brokers before and can compare, they are pretty good guys, easy to deal with. They have live chat and ticket system and reply via email promptly.

Reason: