Profitable Signals - page 14

Today, i found this next e-mail in my mail box and i'm posting it here because i think it could be very interesting for all you traders.

Dear Subscribers: We are pleased to provide full ‘PAID SIGNALS’ service for FREE till the 15th of November 2010 aExtremeSignals Extreme Signals, Extreme Profits This promotion will give you the chance to experience our robust rock solid strategy in all market conditions. Free Subscribers: Will have access to whole website features including Paid Signals till 14th of November. Paid Subscribers: Existing Subscriptions will be extended by 2 Full Weeks, automatically. What’s Ne We are adding a few New Strategies that would generate signals round the clock for 24Hrs, which means we will be covering all sessions including Asian, European and US. This will provide you with the opportunity to benefit from the market volatility anytime of the day. You will be able to select signals from Low Risk (10% or below) to Moderate Risk levels (10-20%). The rewards are potentially excessive and in number terms we are talking about 1000s of pips/month. We would like to emphasize that all signals are carefully selected before publishing by our professional team and have the minimum possible risk level. This means that in any unfortunate event of stop-outs we will only be sacrificing a very small portion of our equity. Everything is set and ready to roll and we are hoping to launch it in a few days time. Auto trading We are also working towards making signals work for you through auto trading. This should be ready soon. Pricing Till 15th of November, we have opened the launch price window of $39/month (only applicable if you subscribe for 3 months). Regular price of $79/month will resume after this period. Please feel free to contact us if you have any query. Mubashir @ ExtremeSignals Team ExtremeSignals Extreme Signals, Extreme Profits

Full ‘PAID SIGNALS’ service for FREE till the 15th of November 2010!

Hurry all!!!

ExtremeSignals Extreme Signals, Extreme Profits

Reason: